The team at Steeda Autosports has been working on performance parts and modifications for the 2010 Ford Mustang for some time now. This week, they announced they have the Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter ready to go to market and give 2010 Mustang owners something they can really wrap their hands around. The reputed design of the Tri-Ax shifter carries forward with great style this go ’round, and we certainly think this is going to create a lot of excitement with the blooming 2010 Mustang crowd. Keep reading to get more detail in the Press Release.
Over the years we have earned a reputation for designing, engineering, and building a performance line of shifters that provides for sure – crisp shifts, precise actions, and a certain “feeling” in your hand that makes you realize that you are in complete control of your powertrain. By incorporating over 20 years of race-proven technology, and using state-of-the-art materials and costly machining techniques, the Steeda Tri-Ax® shifter has earned it’s reputation for being the shifter of choice by those that are in the know.
Often imitated but never truly duplicated, the Tri-Ax® is the original and best line of short throw shifters available for your vehicle. Endurance tested to perform perfectly for over one million shifts, The Tri-Ax® is one cog-swapper that will never let you down and is right on the cutting edge of shifting technology. Designed, engineered, and made in the USA – there is no better shifter available – Period!
Even the United States Government has recognized the unique superiority of the Tri-Ax® by granting a U.S. Utility Patent on our design. The Steeda Tri-Ax® is your guarantee of short throws, precise action, and extreme engineering designed to prevent damage to your transmission under daily driving or adverse hard usage on the street, track, or strip. With many exclusive features like two-position handle height, and calibrated internal spring tensions, you have all the mechanical help available to ensure that you never miss a gear.
Do not make the mistake of buying a lesser grade shifter from other manufacturers – then realizing that you should have had purchased a Tri-Ax®. With more Tri-Ax® shifters in the market than any other performance brand when did you ever hear anyone complain about a Tri-Ax® shifter ?
Today’s Tri-Ax® shifter is an evolutionary product that contains many great features/benefits including – depending upon it’s specific application:
- A 100% Full Lifetime Warranty
- Pivot ball and lever constructed from 1-piece billet steel with a design that affords greater stiffness front-to-back than competing round shafts
- Factory steel mounting rail replaced with a substantial billet aluminum bar for more positive positioning
- Upgraded rear mounting bushings are supplied to further reduce deflection under hard shifting
- Offset-preload coil springs that find the right gear every time so you won’t miss a shift
- Multi position adjustable heights
- Fewer moving parts to wear or break down
- Extreme heavy duty construction – no welds, stampings, or castings to break
- Grade 8 and stainless steel hardware
- Nickel plated pivot shaft that won’t rust or stain
- No complicated, unnecessary adjustments unlike competitive designs
- Compact tower design that is easier to install
- Exclusive BootGuard to prevent damage to factory rubber inner boot
- A more comfortable hand position than any other short throw shifter
- Smooth, confident, precise shifting technology
Put a Tri-Ax in your car and you will immediately “feel” the difference.
Steeda Tri-Ax® Shifters – Designed, Engineered, and Manufactured in the USACategories: Aftermarket, 2010 Mustang