2010 Saleen S281 Ford Mustang exposed

2010 Saleen S281 Ford Mustang

Back in late July, we saw the latest of the fledgling Saleen Performance Vehicles Mustang specimens, the Saleen 435S.  Now, the Saleen Performance crew has teased exhibited the 2010 Saleen S281 Ford Mustang well ahead of the official debut scheduled at the SEMA show this fall in Las Vegas.  There’s nothing absolutely watershed about the car’s styling and panache, but there is one silver lining in the cloud cover overhead; the highly-questionable rear of the 2010 Saleen S281 has been touched up quite nicely with a lengthened tail and diffuser-esque rear valance.  There isn’t a whole lot out for details right now, so check back with us around SEMA time when we expect the full scoop to be in circulation as result of this Ford Mustang specialty car being on exhibition.

2010 Saleen S281 Ford Mustang

2010 Saleen S281 Ford Mustang

Categories: 2010 Mustang, General

, ,

7 Responses to 2010 Saleen S281 Ford Mustang exposed

1. Rebecca 10/10/2009 at 10:29 am #

This car looks so hot! I was debating whether to upgrade my 2005 Mustang GT to a 2010 GT or a Shelby. This article and pictures just helped me decide that I am going to buy a 2010 Saleen instead! It is so hot!

2. Maja 10/12/2009 at 11:32 am #

Get a real “Saleen” go SMS

3. L Burton 10/12/2009 at 4:15 pm #

$64,000+ is a lot for a SMS or any Mustang Inb 2000 a new S281 would run you about $32,000.. I owned 00-102

4. Mindstorm9 10/14/2009 at 8:14 pm #

I think it is a little too soon to throw praise on the new Saleen Mustang design. These “sneak peaks” at the new pony doesn’t reveal a lot about the new overall Saleen styling. Don’t get me wrong. I am intrigued, but I will wait for the full unvailing before I pass judgment.

5. Vr0om_88 10/16/2009 at 7:59 pm #

OMG *drools on laptop*. That first picture stole my heart. I don’t need the whole picture to know that this new saleen is going to be one foxy lady! I found my new dream stang!

6. Manny 10/22/2009 at 4:53 pm #

Steve Saleen works at SMS not SPV/MJ so how can they put his name on this car? Sounds like a FAKE Saleen to me!
    Who would buy this FAKE Saleen? Not Me.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. 2010 Saleen S281 Ford Mustang undressed before SEMA | StangNet - 10/28/2009

[...] told you just weeks ago, we’d be back to bring you more of the 2010 Saleen S281 Ford Mustang, so here we are.  With the “sanctioned” debut set for SEMA in Las Vegas, Saleen [...]