With 2012 Ford Mustang production set to begin with job #1 on January 18, 2011, Ford isn’t wasting any time letting Mustang fans get a hold of the changes for the new model year. A few noteworthy adjustments from the 2011 Mustang to the 2012 Mustang are:
- Addition of new exterior colors: Lava Red Metallic, Competition Orange (BOSS 302 only)
- Addition of new interior colors: Lava Red, Stone
- Sun visors with multi-purpose storage
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- Universal garage door opener
- Selectable effort EPAS with three settings – comfort, normal and sport
- Reverse sensing system
For all of the specifics surrounding the 2012 Mustang, Mustang GT, and 2012 BOSS Mustang, check out the official Ford documentation below.
Click here for the 2012 Ford Mustang order guide.
Source: MustangHeavenCategories: 2012 Mustang, Ford, Mustang Tech