When Steeda Autosports teams up with a slick SoCal modification team, you know that whatever they come up with is a sure to be a hit. This latest output from a partnership between Steeda and Raceskinz has resulted in a Ford Mustang GT like no other to date. The Raceskinz 2011 Mustang GT was part of the SEMA & Los Angeles Auto Shows this year, and when the masses saw what Road & Track magazine dubbed as “Best of Show”, you know something good was underneath courtesy of Steeda.
This Raceskinz Mustang GT features an abundance of carbon fiber, Steeda styling & suspension upgrades, and loads of show. Keep reading for all the specific details in the Press Release from Steeda.
Raceskinz, a Southern California based company with plenty of experience modifying and customizing Mustangs was asked by Ford Motor Company to build a customized Mustang for the SEMA and Los Angeles Auto Shows. When they charted out to build the car, they turned to Steeda Autosports for most of their performance modifications. The collaboration between us resulted in many awards including Road & Track magazine proclaiming the car as “Best of Show” and Ford Motor Company also recognized it by also awarding it a Ford Corporate Design Award.
This project vehicle, based on a 2011 Mustang GT featured Raceskinz complete new line of carbon fiber accessories for the 2010+ Mustang, and a slew of major performance upgrades from Steeda including:
* Steeda G-Trac suspension
* Steeda heavy duty upper strut mounts
* Steeda billet rear lower control arms
* Steeda lower control arm relocation brackets
* Steeda adjustable swaybar kit and panhard rod
* Steeda extreme sport springs
* Steeda bumpsteer kit
* Steeda Q-Series functional front fascia
* Steeda Q-Series functional hood
* Steeda Q-Series Rear Spoiler
Raceskins dramatically enhanced the appearance of the ‘Stang by developing a comprehensive line of accessories and add-on components of the highest quality.
* Raceskinz carbon fiber stripe kit
* Raceskinz carbon fiber rockers
* Raceskinz carbon fiber rear diffuser
* Raceskinz carbon fiber mirror covers
* Raceskinz carbon fiber KR Extreme splitter
* Raceskinz/Magnaflow carbon fiber exhaust tips
* Raceskinz rear seat delete kit
* Raceskinz RS1 sport seats
* Raceskinz interior trim kit
* Raceskinz roll bar
As part of the ongoing collaboration of Raceskinz and Steeda Autosports, we will be a premier distributor of the complete line of Raceskinz carbon fiber accessories and appearance enhancement products for Ford Motor Company vehicles. Look for more news and information on this exciting new line of accessories in the first quarter of 2011 that will be available from Steeda Autosports !
Steeda – Speed MattersCategories: 2011 Mustang, Aftermarket, Events