There were many flavors of the Ford Mustang found at the 2011 SEMA show in ‘Vegas…but few leave you with a true sense of respect, honor, and nostalgia like one to tribute the fallen and wounded in the United States of America’s Armed Services. Aftermarket players Webasto and MRT Performance partnered on a new Mustang to pay homage to the Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Fund (FWSF)–a support initiative that reaches out to all branches of the US Military in order to help cover medical costs, transportation and other various financial needs.
Keep reading to see all of the (numerous) add-ons and goodies this awesome Ford Mustang has.
Webasto has teamed up with MRT Performance to build a high performance Mustang to bring awareness to our Fallen and Wounded Soldiers. The Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Fund (FWSF) strives to honor and empower wounded members of all branches of the military. FWSF helps service members with medical costs, transportation and other financial assistance.
To find out more about the Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Fund visit www.FWSF.org
• Roush supercharger w/JLT cold air intake
• McLeod RXT twin disc clutch
• Barton short throw shifter
• VMP custom tune – boosting performance to over 700 hp
• MRT MaxFlow™ H-pipe & Interceptor axle-back exhaust
• H&R coil-over suspension
• MRT rear handling package
• SSBC performance brakes – 8 piston front, single piston rear
• Modulare Forged 20 inch custom 3-piece wheels
• Toyo Proxes 4 tires: 255/35/20 front, 295/30/20 rear
• Webasto Hollandia 322L spoiler sunroof
• Custom Fallen & Wounded Soldier graphics
• 3d Carbon side rockers & rear lower fascia
• Roush front fascia and grille
• Paint by MRT
• MRT hood struts
• Katzkin leather interior
• Auto Meter gauges – boost, air/fuel/oil pressure
• Ford Racing gauge pod
Categories: 2012 Mustang, Aftermarket, Events