Let’s be honest. Loud pipes can save lives. So what’s even better? Put the pipes right outside the car’s cabin for perfect acoustic placement. Just released this week, for the Ford Mustang, is a complete Ford Racing side exhaust kit for the 2005 Mustang GT through the 2010 Mustang GT. It’s based upon the 2012 Boss 302 Mustang’s side exhaust, complete with a high-flow X crossover, to make any 2005 – 2010 Mustang owner grin for gold.
Curious to know more? Check out the scoop in the product description which follows!
2005-2010 Mustang GT 3V Side Exhaust Now Available
The Boss 302-style side exhaust with high-flow X-pipe is now available for your 2005-10 Mustang GT! The system is designed to fit the 2005 through 2010 Mustang GT Coupe, and it includes tunable exhaust restrictor plates for a “mild to wild” exhaust note. Kit includes left and right-side exhaust pipes, X-pipe, v-band clamps and installation hardware. For more details and pricing, CLICK HERE.
2012 BOSS 302 style side exhaust with X-pipe now available for your 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Designed to fit the 2005-2010 Mustang GT Coupe
- Can be used on the 2005-2010 Mustang GT Convertible with a spacer and longer bolt (not included) to attach the side pipe under the convertible brace
- Exhaust restrictor plates are removable should a louder side exhaust note be desired
- Kit includes left and right side exhaust pipes, X-pipe and hardware
- Requires cutting of factory exhaust for installation
Source: Ford RacingCategories: Aftermarket, Ford, Mustang Tech