Separate names with a comma.
Gotta love the "cheese graters"
stock 225 vs 285/40r17 Continental Xtreme DW
MY fav pic
It's not worth the risk to street race. Self discipline ought to be exercised, leave them in suspense:cool:
Thanks again for your input guys, I ordered the Trick Flow kit from Summit Racing. :nice:
I need help selecting proper valve springs for my '91 GT. I am installing ped mounted Crane Cam 1.7
RR on stock ported e7's w/ a stock cam of 0.2780...
Hello there Bullit! I was reading your signature and I'm working on the same set-up you have. I have a question for you, what valve springs are you...
Speedo gears from American Muscle to correct speedometer issue.
Fresh paint, fluid topped, ready 2b broken in.
Huge difference huh?!
Old vs New... 2 wheel burn-outs again!
4) I used the left bulb socket as a dummy or a plug to ensure water didn't seep in.
5) Used clear epoxy to bond the cover to the housing then after curing re installed it onto spoiler.
2) I carefully seperated the light-bulb housing.
1) I had a spare L.E.D. brake-light from my other car just sittin collecting dust.
3) I had to cut the circuit-board to make it fit inside the housing. Then I glued it to the housing using epoxy.