Separate names with a comma.
Gotta love the "cheese graters"
stock 225 vs 285/40r17 Continental Xtreme DW
MY fav pic
It's not worth the risk to street race. Self discipline ought to be exercised, leave them in suspense:cool:
Thanks again for your input guys, I ordered the Trick Flow kit from Summit Racing. :nice:
I need help selecting proper valve springs for my '91 GT. I am installing ped mounted Crane Cam 1.7
RR on stock ported e7's w/ a stock cam of...
Speedo gears from American Muscle to correct speedometer issue.
Fresh paint, fluid topped, ready 2b broken in.
Huge difference huh?!
Old vs New... 2 wheel burn-outs again!
4) I used the left bulb socket as a dummy or a plug to ensure water didn't seep in.
5) Used clear epoxy to bond the cover to the housing then after curing re installed it onto spoiler.
2) I carefully seperated the light-bulb housing.
1) I had a spare L.E.D. brake-light from my other car just sittin collecting dust.
3) I had to cut the circuit-board to make it fit inside the housing. Then I glued it to the housing using epoxy.
Visors are being done to match headliner. Car was missing map-light and didn't like factory style so picked up 1 from the junkyard.