if you still have it, plz send me pictures [email protected]
Please send me pictures [email protected]
Do you still have it?
Pix [email protected]
Hey, guys I'm tryin to track down my old FOX. I sold it back in 2007-2008.
it's a 93 LX. If anybody has any info please email [email protected]
It's a cartech I have the same kit.. Just everything except the manifold has been upgraded.lol
hmmm... maybe it needs the driver mod...lol J/K
I have the QA-1 haven't had any problems either...Bloodreign how did the rear coilovers work for you? I spoke with MM about their rear coilovers and...
thats a clean fox
great looking car
how do u restore them?
90 % of civic ricers are young kids with no money, the other 10% are broke ass adults.... bottom line... I've seen very well done honda's but most of...