‘04 Cobra Driving Cops Taser uncooperative female!

‘03 Cobra Driving Cops Taser uncooperative female!

Right-Click and "Save-As". Check out the hood on the dash cam!!!!

If you decide to visit the website where this video is hosted be forewarned that it is...

NWS!

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/june/ogrish-dot-com-tased_by_cop.wmv

U.M.

*EDIT* I found more video of the whole stop beginning to end including radio calls and all. There's more to this story than you think. Personally I believe the officer was absolutely in the right when he zapped her.

This website is work safe. Be sure to watch all 5 video sequences so you know the whole story...

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/video/taser_video4.html

• Sponsors (?)

I too, would have been hesitant getting out of my car for someone that pulled me over in an unmarked cop car...

But than again, I would get out at the sigth of the gun. Good guys or bad guys, with a gun in hand, you better do what they tell you.

--Russ

OH the Drama, puhleese.
What do you expect I guess.

Our department is getting 2 05 GTs the end of June for the traffic guys, but I had no idea the boys in Boynton Beach had snakes. If only you could here the chase audio with that wonderful blower spooling up. Anyway, very nice find UM.

Sad thing is the cop probably got in trouble for excessive use of force on a dumbass. I that happened up here in Portland Oregon the media would have the whole black community up in arms.

fast99cobra said:
Sad thing is the cop probably got in trouble for excessive use of force on a dumbass. I that happened up here in Portland Oregon the media would have the whole black community up in arms.

Boynton Beach, FL aint Oregon. This is the South, we do things differently down here.

That is hilarious!!! :rlaugh: I'd take that job...getting paid to drive around in a s/c'd Cobra and arrest stupid people. :banana:
1990StangLX said:
is it sad that I immediately thought "man, with all the extra equipment they have to carry, they should do a pulley swap and full exhaust"???