0-60 with x-cal2

hy my dad has been thinking about the x-cal to firm up the shifts, get rid of all the throttle lag and get a faster 0-60 we got 255' tires a K&N air filter and JBA ignition wires what should our 0-60 mph be with the x-cal2?
thanks- michael

• Sponsors (?)

mydadstang said:
hy my dad has been thinking about the x-cal to firm up the shifts, get rid of all the throttle lag and get a faster 0-60 we got 255' tires a K&N air filter and JBA ignition wires what should our 0-60 mph be with the x-cal2?
thanks- michael

I would think it would shave a good .3 to .5 off your 0-60... I'm not 100% sure...

Have you actually tried doing a burnout? I'm guessing if you did you weren't able to... The X-cal2 will fix that right up... LOL!

If your dad want's firm shifts have him give Lidio at Alternative Auto a call (www.alternativeauto.com) and tell him to set the shifts to "Barbaric" You will be chirping the tires on the 1 - 2 and 2 - 3 shifts! The X-Cal2 will make a night and day difference!!!

yeah i got a g-tech. from my friends dad down the street from me who owns a 2005 cadillac cts -v that he supercharged got new headers ,heads and exhaust and a superchip tuner, 650+ horsepower( it hauls some major a$$ ) :eek: :hail2: well our best run is 6.8 (thats with me in the car (100 lbs) a 50 pound toolset and his 200 pound body. and a bunch :Total-CP: in the trunk