0% ?

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by njb, Aug 28, 2007.

1. njb

njb New Member

Are we going to see ford offer 0% for 60 or 72 months like last year. I recall they did it around Sept 1st last year. Do you think we will see this incentive drop this weekend, or are inventory and sales better this year? I am looking to get a new mustang, but I don't want to jump the gun on an 07, and miss a great deal. Any thoughts?

2. PoopDawg

PoopDawg Autozone Junkie Founding Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    They have 0% for qualified buyers on 07 Mustangs right now.

3. Jenns01TA

Jenns01TA Active Member

Ummm the 0%/cash back offers are usually seen in September for current model years. I would not venture to guess what sales and economical factors may impact potential offerings, so it all depends on what you want.

Ford is offering a 0% or $1,500 cash back program in my area. I would recommend going to a local dealer or the website and checking on potential savings in the upcoming 08 release year if you are that incline on having a current model year.

Good luck. Either way. Great car for the $. :nice:

4. stangdude2000

stangdude2000 Founding Member

If you want an 07 GT with the current incentives, you'd better hurry or you won't have anything from which to choose. There are only 19 coupes and 7 verts left anywhere within a few hours drive of my area as of two weeks ago. May seem like a lot, but I'm in a major metropolitan area - DC.

After I bought my, the dealer also said they were having trouble keeping the 2008s on the lot, so if things are like this everywhere in the country, I wouldn't imagine seeing incentives on the GTs for a least a few months. Although, since I just bought my 08, chances are they will come out with a big incentive tomorrow.

5. njb

njb New Member

They are only offering 0% for 36 months in my area. Which in my situation is about a 700 dollar car payment. I guess time will tell.

6. stanmckinney

stanmckinney Active Member

36 months here and stock is really low. That's why I bought two months ago and got all the incentives. It still took several days to find what I wanted. Good luck.

7. Maza4ever14

Maza4ever14 New Member

I actually signed some papers today for a white 07 GT 5 speed. I will be picking it up tomorrow. they actually didnt have any 07s on the lot at all when i went. They called an other dealer and got me the one i wanted. 0% interest is a great thing.

8. njb

njb New Member

Congrats on the new car. How many months for the 0%.

9. Maza4ever14

Maza4ever14 New Member

72 months