00 gt front susp help

wondering if any of you know a good strut setup for a 00 gt coupe with a 2" drop
I have bilstiens on but they are freaking out i had stock struts on and they were shot so i got the bils, after the bils were installed i now notice my car rubs badly around turns inside the wheel well like there is no pressure in the strut.
I tried to save some cash on getting the struts installed by a cheap crackhead shop.. but when he was done my hood wouldnt close right.. just BARELY sticks up a little more now.. and my car rides like hell.
wondering if their is somthing he might have done wrong? or mabey these struts just are not right for my drop.
any advice would be apprichiated.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 00 gt and i used saleen lowering springs (2" drop) and strange struts/shocks (adjustable) and i'm loving them. first off are your struts adjustable if not id say you selected the wrong set up. I'd verify that your struts are correct for your application, because something just dont sound right. As far as instalation goes Its really a no brainer you really cant screw it up, it either works or it doesn't.