00 Gt, "squeaking" Sound From Motor When Cold?

Recently when I start the car after it's been sitting overnight I can hear a fast paced "squeaking" sound, it's loudest under the motor, I thought it was a loose belt at first but it's not nearly as loud above the engine or near the pulleys.

The sound goes away after about 3-4 minutes of idling but I'm a bit concerned what it might be?

The motor has 94K miles and is stock other than a JLT CAI and Centerforce dual friction clutch (clutch is about 4 years old).

I uploaded an mp3 sound clip of the noise and the squeaking can be heard in the background, Any ideas appreciated.

Link

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the suggestions it didnt make the noise this morning but when it does again ill report back my findings.

I searched youtube based on google / forum results and it actually sounds a lot like a failing throwout bearing, but hopefully that's not it.

Well It was making the noise this morning (seems more likely to occur when its colder outside) and pressing in clutch pedal makes the sound go away completely, the only odd part is the sound goes away altogether once the car warms up. but I guess its safe to say I'm dealing with a bad throwout bearing?