01-04 shifter bezel fit?

• Sponsors (?)

mootang said:
it will fit. but I think they have the wrong picture up. it will probably have the traction control thing on it instead of the electrical output.
Yes, it will fit but it will have traction control bottons
instead of the electrical output as stated above.

01-04 dosent have teh traction ctrl button on it. only 99-00 that came equipt with it had it on the bezel. it might also be cheaper due because 01-04 uses cheap fake leather.

if you need a bezel i have the auto one from my 95. all it would need is a leather boot

urban96 said:
01-04 dosent have teh traction ctrl button on it. only 99-00 that came equipt with it had it on the bezel. it might also be cheaper due because 01-04 uses cheap fake leather.

if you need a bezel i have the auto one from my 95. all it would need is a leather boot
My buddy has an '02 GT and it has the trac controll button there.

The Green GT said:
My buddy has an '02 GT and it has the trac controll button there.
really? i thought 01-04 they went to the double din opening for the 6 disk changer and moved the buttons to under the radio

like this
mach%20interior.jpg

thats the way my 02 came

urban96 said:
really? i thought 01-04 they went to the double din opening for the 6 disk changer and moved the buttons to under the radio

like this
mach%20interior.jpg

thats the way my 02 came
Im pretty sure his had it on the bezel, but I may be wrong.

EDIT: I know the foglight switch was on the bezel, and there were 2 more things. I think the trac control and the cig lighter.

urban96 said:
under the radio is fog lights, trac. controll and rear defrost. the cig lighter is on the shifter bezel like ours.
Ok well I might be wrong then. i just glanced at it. Didnt really study the interior since its pretty much the same as ours.

the thing is, i want a new one that is known to be in good condition. i'm sick of buying used stuff on ebay because people misrepresent it or leave info out. and i already have a used one.

i just don't want to spend $200 if i can get one that works for $75.

BlackVert said:
the thing is, i want a new one that is known to be in good condition. i'm sick of buying used stuff on ebay because people misrepresent it or leave info out. and i already have a used one.

i just don't want to spend $200 if i can get one that works for $75.

I got mine with the leather seats out of a 2002 V6 car. I think it was only ~400 for the front, rear, we got there and they gave us the console too.