01 Mineral Grey Vert

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Paul1981610, Jun 15, 2014.

1. My mineral gray has the gray torq thrust style wheels on it looking to upgrade. What do you guys think about these two lightning styles. I know the first is my favorite but would not look good the second may look alright. nepy8ana.jpg ygadyjus.jpg
  2. I hope that's not chrome, polished aluminum would be sick, besides the aluminum version of those would be hot on my 2000 gt. So, yes I approve. But the stock wheels are so light. Kinda hard for me not ta' refurbish the wheels that came with the car.
  3. I mean I like the torq thrust style wheel especially polished. But looking for something different. Which ones do you like of these two pics. The ones on the right polished I think would be awesome. The ones on the left are my fav just don't think would look right on the car.
  4. The first one, reminds me of the fr500s. I like those.
  5. The rim on the right looks a lot like a recessed Cobra R rim to me. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't look good on a Mustang. I have deep dish FR500's on my car and I don't think the rim on the left resembles them that closely, and they might look a bit too bulky for a Mustang. Which would make sense seeing as how they came on the Lightning from the factory.
  6. I do not think truck rims will look good on a Mustang and I seem to recall that they will not fit but I am not sure.
  7. I believe the Lightnings have a 5 X 135mm bolt pattern. That's not going to work on a Mustang.