Engine 01 Won't Start Pcm

JimC

Dec 1, 2002
Duluth GA
Guys, need your thoughts on a strange issue I’m having with my 01 GT. About a month ago my car wouldn’t start. Symptoms lead me to believe it was a PATS issue. The dealer pulled code P0602 and replaced the PCM. Unfortunately that didn’t solve the problem. My car has been at the dealer for 3 weeks and they are telling me it’s an electrical issue communicating to the PCM. I’m ready to pull the car from the dealer but need to bring it to a reputable garage who can fix the problem. Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

• Sponsors (?)

Guys, need your thoughts on a strange issue I’m having with my 01 GT. About a month ago my car wouldn’t start. Symptoms lead me to believe it was a PATS issue. The dealer pulled code P0602 and replaced the PCM. Unfortunately that didn’t solve the problem. My car has been at the dealer for 3 weeks and they are telling me it’s an electrical issue communicating to the PCM. I’m ready to pull the car from the dealer but need to bring it to a reputable garage who can fix the problem. Has anyone experienced a similar issue?
Hey Man I feel your pain ,this happened to me in Jan. I' have a 01 Bullitt replaced PCM had it programmed but the problem was also a bad fuel pump replaced runs like new.I learned a long time ago there are good Mechanics and bad Mechanics they may have all the tools to check it out but not all know how to do it hope this helps you .....Clint