02-03 Roush's CHEAP

ragu1585

Jul 22, 2004
Spring, TX
Went by my local ford deal Planet Ford, in Houston, TX. Was Lookin for 03-04 cobras or mach's and found they was having a nice sale on their older but still brand new Roush Stangs. Sticker MSRP were around 24 even on 280R's and the guy told me some where even around 20. Anyone interested there you go.

• Sponsors (?)

AT this point, Ford better be desperate. They will not be able to get any 2005's until they resplve the cylinder head problems on them. That's why they are marking down drastically the 2003 and 2004 Mustangs. Ford wants the business to sell you a 2003 or a 2004 Mustang while they try to get it right with the 2005. I believe that Ford wil get it right, but it will not be anytime soon.

PerformanceRed said:
AT this point, Ford better be desperate. They will not be able to get any 2005's until they resplve the cylinder head problems on them. That's why they are marking down drastically the 2003 and 2004 Mustangs. Ford wants the business to sell you a 2003 or a 2004 Mustang while they try to get it right with the 2005. I believe that Ford wil get it right, but it will not be anytime soon.

do you ever shut up? good lord....

ragu1585 said:
Went by my local ford deal Planet Ford, in Houston, TX. Was Lookin for 03-04 cobras or mach's and found they was having a nice sale on their older but still brand new Roush Stangs. Sticker MSRP were around 24 even on 280R's and the guy told me some where even around 20. Anyone interested there you go.

Really? Went to their website, and couldn't bring up their inventory on ROUSH cars.
May be in the market for a 380 if they have the right color combo. :D :banana:

ive looked and they dont have them on inventory on the website .. yeah im sure it was the 380r. they had 2 of them .. black with i think the gold stripes and cant remember the other .. wanna say red?? im looking for a mach or 03-04 cobra or maybe even 05 gt other wise ide have one here with me now.