'02 GT Seats

rhyrlik

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2002
Can you guys help me with this decision:

I hate my factory seats because they 1. seat me too close to the roof, 2. offer no support for my head, and 3. look plain.

I was thinking of getting the Classic Soft Trim seats, but I understand that they use Ford seat frames, so I will not gain any headspace.

What other seat will satisfy the above requirements? My brother's '97 Cobra seats allow me to sit lower by about 1", but they do not have the head support I want. I don't care about power options, just a seat that works. BTW, I dont want a full blown racing bucket either. Something inbetween with leather would be nice.

Thanks.

Ralph

• Sponsors (?)

rhyrlik said:
Can you guys help me with this decision:

I hate my factory seats because they 1. seat me too close to the roof, 2. offer no support for my head, and 3. look plain.

I was thinking of getting the Classic Soft Trim seats, but I understand that they use Ford seat frames, so I will not gain any headspace.

What other seat will satisfy the above requirements? My brother's '97 Cobra seats allow me to sit lower by about 1", but they do not have the head support I want. I don't care about power options, just a seat that works. BTW, I dont want a full blown racing bucket either. Something inbetween with leather would be nice.

Thanks.

Ralph

03 Cobra seats... :nice:

I can't find them for sale anywhere. :notnice: