02 harley davidson vs. 00 mustang gt

maciaspm

Mar 13, 2008
hi i being doing a ton of research but i have not found an answer to my question any help will be appreciated. Question is; my friend has a 02 harley davidson supercharged and he wants to race me. i have a 00 mustang gt 5 speed, with bbk intake, power added throttle body and plenum plus flow master and x pipe. got a sct five setting chip burn. i know he beat me in the 1/4 mile but being my car stock. he want to bet money so i want to be sure im going to win if that is possible.

• Sponsors (?)

Ahhh, well in that case, if his truck is stock without any pulley, tune, exhaust, etc upgrades and you're any sort of driver, you'll hand him his lunch. They don't quite make the same power the Lightning did and they were considerably heavier. They were good for about mid-14's on a good day.

In any case, this had better be taking place at the track.....because street racing threads aren't allowed here on Stangnet. ;)

yeah we're going to the mooresville track. wow i knew he had more power than me but i was thinking since his truck is much heavier that i had a good chance. if we race at what rpm be good to do my shifting. i was thinking about 4800rpm but any recommendations