02 Mustang 4.6 vortech f/s f/t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive decided to part with my mustang. It is an 02 Laser Red GT with the SOHC 4.6. She has just under 45K on the clock and has been my daily driver now for a few months. Shes got a 70mm acufab t/b and plenum, off road x-pipe and currently has one chamber flow masters on it and i also have the MAC cat back as well. And finally she has a V-1 vortech S-trim supercharger with the Anderson Powerpipe. The car makes 10-11 psi. its tuned pretty mildly as the blower was installed a bit before i made my move from PA to TN. She got 25mpg on the highway with the AC kickin. The only reason ive decided to part with her is i kinda wanna get back into a fox body or something different and i dont wanna drive her every day anymore. She is spotless underneath and the paint is a 7.5-8 out of 10, interior is 9 out of 10. Im interested in trades, so let me know what you got. willing to trade down but will want cash with the deal. i have pics if you are interested. thanks for looking and i can send pics, dont know how to add em on here lol

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

285446_263444553670302_100000142790924_1188011_7563446_n.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Use the img tags instead of the url tags :nice:

Ive decided to part with my mustang. It is an 02 Laser Red GT with the SOHC 4.6. She has just under 45K on the clock and has been my daily driver now for a few months. Shes got a 70mm acufab t/b and plenum, off road x-pipe and currently has one chamber flow masters on it and i also have the MAC cat back as well. And finally she has a V-1 vortech S-trim supercharger with the Anderson Powerpipe. The car makes 10-11 psi. its tuned pretty mildly as the blower was installed a bit before i made my move from PA to TN. She got 25mpg on the highway with the AC kickin. The only reason ive decided to part with her is i kinda wanna get back into a fox body or something different and i dont wanna drive her every day anymore. She is spotless underneath and the paint is a 7.5-8 out of 10, interior is 9 out of 10. Im interested in trades, so let me know what you got. willing to trade down but will want cash with the deal. i have pics if you are interested. thanks for looking and i can send pics, dont know how to add em on here lol
H

Status
Not open for further replies.