02 Mustang GT misfire

DeaconSvt

Jun 11, 2011
i got a misfire ive been talking about on here on cylinder two which is the second one up on the passanger side right? .. so this is what i have so far... ive swapped coils, and injectors around so its not that, even put new plugs when i got the car about a month ago, i didnt have a filter on the car when i first got it so im guessing that why i had some dirt on my spak plug so i assumed thats why it was misfiring i bought a full aftermarket cold air last night so i clean number 1 and 2 spark plugs and i noticed number two had a little gas on the plugs tip and number one was dry.. is there any reason why number two would have a little gas on it?? is that normal?? and if not why and how can i fix that??? please help the car also only misfires when im on the highway but i can barely feel it when the ses light blinks for about 20 sec here and there :mad:

• Sponsors (?)

no its all stock but exhaust and the cold air i put yesterday when i floor it it hauls butt but just driving regular its fine you could only feel the misfire little if at all.. the previous owner deleted the back cats and i dont see the rear o2 sensors could this be part of the problem thanks again

Has the car gor MIL eliminators? Or do you know if the CEL light comes on or off? Or has it been code cleared recently?

I`m not 100% sure what your issue could be , just trying to dig and see whats what here.

Have you had a code reader on it? or could you borrow a code reader? It would help you out.