02' Saleen SC281 Supercharger Kit-used, 20,000 miles on car when removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpstang

Nov 30, 2011
02' Saleen SC281 Supercharger Kit-used, 20,000 miles Fits 2V 4.6L

For Sale- Complete used supercharger kit removed from 2002 Saleen Mustang. Kit includes Supercharger(head unit), Intake w/ heat exchanger, Saleen Injectors, egr pipe formed to fit this application on 99-04 4.6l, air intake hose, intake air temp extension harness, alternator relocation kit, throttle/cruise control cables, hardware(bolts) etc. everything that was removed to convert to Kenne Bell kit is there. Came off vehicle w/
20,000 miles and was removed because snout bearing failed at pulley and caused pulley to break. Will include Diablo J3 header chip w/ kit-will require tune to be re-written. CHIP DOES NOT HAVE BLOWER TUNE ON IT AND IS FOR AUTOMATIC (chip is universal to 99-04 mustangs and can have tune revised w/ proper equipment.

This is complete assembly in working order minus snout repair($180 kit to repair and very minimal labor)- Only reason for selling is that kit was intended for my 01’ GT but the day I brought kit home I totaled my car and now buying Fox body instead, may trade supercharger kit + cash for very clean fox body.

Trades-let me know what you have and I will want pics- want factory 5.0 5 speed no conversions unless extremely high quality.

$2,000

Asheville, NC
Trent Phillips-828-329-2307 or email [email protected]
Branzone.com - Dedicated Servers, Game Servers, Voice Servers, Web Hosting

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.