02 sensor questions

04fullitgt

I shower with poo
Nov 13, 2006
Crest Hill, Illinois
I recently threw an ses light on my 04 GT, it was for something else but the other codes that were in it said that for all 4 of my 02 sensors that there is a heater circuit malfunction and now and then it will say that they are stuck lean:shrug: I cleared the codes but they keep coming back up. Im running a catless X-pipe with MIL eliminators in the back, is this caused by that or is something screwed up here? :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

When I check it with my scantool, it will say that one or two of them are stuck on lean now and then but it always says that the heater circuit isnt working. I did just recently replace the sensors (friday night) because I figured thats what the problem was when the codes first stated showing up.:shrug: The car just hit 17000 miles yesterday:( damn this technology!:uzi:
The car has been running like doo-doo lately also.:(

If your getting codes for ALL 4 of your O2's then you probably dont have a problem with the O2's themselves. Lean codes should only be associated with the 2 front O2's. With MIL's you shouldnt be getting any codes for the rear O2's.

A lean code doesnt necessarily mean your O2 is bad. You *may* have 2 separate issues. I wouldnt concentrate on the heater circuit malfuncion. If its both O2's, its probabaly a wiring or connection issue somewhere.

Pulled up the codes again. Its the front sensors that are throwing the lean code. This bites! everytime I hook up the scantool a new code comes up. Im up to 9 codes now. 2 EVAP probs, the 02 heater circuit prob, the lean prob, and now an EGR prob! WTF DID I DO!?!?:bang: Im never touchin this car again!