02 Sensors on long tubes, or anything for that matter.

I think I have a problem but im not sure. I recently put in a ram heavy duty clutch, B springs, and tires on the back. Ever since then my car has been a lot slower. When it is at idle and I hit the gas, it hesitates and then revs up. My a/f gauge says I am running a lot richer than I usually do. Well, I figured hey, maybe its my 02's, so I put some in.... well, I take it out on the road and realize that my entire a/f gauge has lit up and were my car is on the gauge is highlighted. (Normally it is just one or two lights that indicate were I am). I also noticed that there was no hesitation and my car pulled a lot harder. Another thing was, before it idled a lot higher, which to me suggested that I had a vaccuum leak, but I couldn't find anything. So, im driving it back to town and my gauge goes back to only showing one to two lights and my car sucks ass again.

I know that there is a fusible link inside the 02 and im wondering if they are not hitting my header and knocking the fusible link out. I also am tapped into the black wire for my a/f gauge, im wondering if it is grounding out or something. Anybody know what the deal is? Are 02's really that sensitive?

• Sponsors (?)