2001 Cobra wiring throughout car
Air conditioning removed
255lph fuel pump
Fluidyne radiator ... see the pic below
Evans non-water based coolant
Mezier electric water pump
Steeda underdrive pulleys
Battery in trunk
Groundpounder tubular K-member with front coilover setup ... makes working on the car a breeze
D&D Upper and lower rear control arms
4.10 rear gear ratio
Diablo custom chip
Densecharger air intake with K&N
90mm C&L mass air meter
Denso spark plugs
BBK long tube headers
BBK H-pipe
Flowmaster exhaust
B&M short throw shifter
Cobra white-face gauges
Autometer air/fuel, nitrous, fuel pressure, and oil pressure gauges (I was running Nitrous on the GT motor for a while before we did the swap)
17x9 chrome cobra rims
Drilled and slotted front and rear rotors
Almost brand new 275/45/17 Kuhmo tires
Clear corner front headlamps
BBK welded-in subframe connectors
View attachment 511925

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=4556053818&rd=1

I saw that on ebay the other day too....looks nice but its not a 03/04 cobra motor. The only problem with the swap you have in mind is finding the motor for a reasonable price

95.0Stang said:
Has anybody done it, and if so what do I need besides motor, tranny, computer?

Best thing to do is buy a "totalled" wreck and take everything you need from it. That way you'll have all the little things that can nickle and dime you to death.

This is my dream swap. I found a motor with the SC, Tranny, Computer, wiring harness, crossmember, front suspension complete out of an 03, also has front brakes, they want 10,900 for everything which in my situation would be a sweet deal. The problem is everytime I find something like this it is gone 2 days before I get my money.

See the VA owes me about $60k plus interest for a service connected disapility case. But I will not actually get any money until like September 2005 because they have to process this and that, so I was thinking I would look, and start planning for the project if I decide to do it so I will be prepared. I was thinking about actually trying to find a super clean 89-93 LX hatch with a little 4 in it, gut it, and put the 03 motor in that, but finding one seems to lead me into a pit of cars with nice paint, but rusted out everything else.

Now the other half says she wants me to get a Bullitt instead of the 03 Motor, and wait till the prices go down a bit. I don't know what I am going to do...

Bells to the motor are the same. The T56 has a separate bell so be sure to get that with the"kit" as the T45 bell is integral to the trans.( it only mates the mod motor to a T45)