03/04 Cobra Rocker panel

alsyr44

Jul 28, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Does anybody know where to get this part? I tried calling ford racing and they told me the part in not out yet. I got the part number off a post I read on this board, so I dont know why they wouldnt be out yet. :shrug: So does anybody know where I can find these? Has anybody got them?

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the help guys.

Stripped302,

Do these panels hang much lower than a stock 03 GT's would?

I'm only asking these questions because I have to get a new front bumper. I have pretty much made my mind up on a Stage 3 Roush bumper, but I am trying to decide if I should get some side skirts too, and if I do which ones. I want somthing that is a clean look, nothing too crazy.

Thanks again for the help everyone.

Feel free to add any picutres. They always help. :)

alsyr44 said:
Thanks for the help guys.

Stripped302,

Do these panels hang much lower than a stock 03 GT's would?

I'm only asking these questions because I have to get a new front bumper. I have pretty much made my mind up on a Stage 3 Roush bumper, but I am trying to decide if I should get some side skirts too, and if I do which ones. I want somthing that is a clean look, nothing too crazy.

Thanks again for the help everyone.

Feel free to add any picutres. They always help. :)
I dont have digital camera or a scanner,so I cant post,but they do not hang lower and they look bad ass

got it to work i think

Attachments

• full_4228_p42949.jpg
    full_4228_p42949.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 135
Yeah I got the price quote from Modular Depot and he said $410+ shipping. I really like the way they look, but that might be more than I want to pay.

Someone backed into my bumper yesterday and put a big hole in it from their trailer hitch, then took off. I dont know who did it. So that sucked, then on my way home today from having my paint and body shop looking at it, some car kicked up something. I think it was a pack of sandpaper....but whatever it was it slamed my front windshield at 60. Now I have scratches etched in the glass all the way up my windshield. It will deffinatly have to be replaced. It has been a crappy couple days.

If I didnt have to replace the windshield I would consider it. Maybe down the road.

Thanks for the pic. I love the 03 front bumper and side skirts, but I didnt want to put the bumper on my GT. Didnt seem right, but I figured the side skirts would be suttle.

Thanks for all the input.

alsyr44 said:
Yeah I got the price quote from Modular Depot and he said $410+ shipping. I really like the way they look, but that might be more than I want to pay.

Someone backed into my bumper yesterday and put a big hole in it from their trailer hitch, then took off. I dont know who did it. So that sucked, then on my way home today from having my paint and body shop looking at it, some car kicked up something. I think it was a pack of sandpaper....but whatever it was it slamed my front windshield at 60. Now I have scratches etched in the glass all the way up my windshield. It will deffinatly have to be replaced. It has been a crappy couple days.

If I didnt have to replace the windshield I would consider it. Maybe down the road.

Thanks for the pic. I love the 03 front bumper and side skirts, but I didnt want to put the bumper on my GT. Didnt seem right, but I figured the side skirts would be suttle.

Thanks for all the input.
That car isnt mine wish it was,but I have the same color combo and only the side skirts,they match the stock gt bumper well.