03 Cobra Bumper disappointment.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i went on the abcexclusive site and sure enough, they have it on a car. i musts ay it is very ugly, and looks extremyl riced out. they did not proportion the holes in the bumper worth a s**t. and to think i almsot bought one...

94MustangGT5.0 said:
Can somewhat post a link or a pic, I can't find the bumper anywhere on the ABC Eclusive website?

go to www.abcexclusive.com and click on bumper covers, then under the 94-98 section click on the bottom one i think it is where it says fatcory 03 cobra bumper or something to that affect. i tried posting pics, but it wont let u get them off the site, so u basically have to go for urself to check it out.

Mac-man said:
go to www.abcexclusive.com and click on bumper covers, then under the 94-98 section click on the bottom one i think it is where it says fatcory 03 cobra bumper or something to that affect. i tried posting pics, but it wont let u get them off the site, so u basically have to go for urself to check it out.
Thanks... I don't know, it looks just about like I thought it would. I am indifferent right now, I have a really hard time getting past the fact that they put un-painted products on their demo cars. My brain can't overlook the fact that is does not match the white car, but other than that, I would say it looks just like an '03 Cobra bumper on our cars, maybe it just wasn't meant to be. :shrug:

I'll post a pic of the semi ugly thing...

03SN95.jpg

Not what I expected, Caldwel had me wanting to sell my Fox to get an SN95 just so I could get that thing. :shrug:

Oh well.

Here is the painted, and blacked out version, Photoshopped...
384348blackfogs.jpg

Henceforward said:
Not what I expected, Caldwel had me wanting to sell my Fox to get an SN95 just so I could get that thing. :shrug:

Oh well.

lol, sorry to let you down dude
maybe it will look better painted? :shrug:

that angle of the car sucks too though... does no justice for the bumper or the car.
imo

The funny thing is is that the first person to buy one, get it painted up nice, and put it on a car with some nice wheels everyone is going to go "Wow! That bumper kicks ass!" and want one for themself.

I doubt that Kevin. We all said we wanted that bumper if it flowed well with the rest of the car. I wrote to abc about getting different angled pics but no response. I hate the way it overlaps onto the body. :puke: IMO, I think that it looks huge cause of the angle, idk, maybe it will look better but that overlapping has got to go. :notnice: