03 Cobra Bumper in Stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

You got me all excited. I just call ABC. Not out for our years until the end of the month. Bummer. The 99+up one is done though. They made that one first. It was easier, and there were more of those cars on the road.

Thing that sucks is you have to get the new fog lights. They are 5", and the cobra lights on the 94-95 cars are only 4". That is gonna make things a bit more expensive than I though, but I will have one on order the day they are done.

You guys are nuts, that bumper is a bad mofo on the 03-04 Cobras. Now the 99-01 bumper, akkkkk! If the 03 Cobra bumper for the 94-98's look anything like the photoshop pictures, it will be a bad mofo. The usual 94-98 Cobra, Saleen, ect bumpers are getting played out, even if I do like em. :)

Speeds8erM-1 said:
You guys are nuts, that bumper is a bad mofo on the 03-04 Cobras. Now the 99-01 bumper, akkkkk! If the 03 Cobra bumper for the 94-98's look anything like the photoshop pictures, it will be a bad mofo. The usual 94-98 Cobra, Saleen, ect bumpers are getting played out, even if I do like em. :)

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion, my is that it looks the front end look bloated and not blend with the rest of the car, even on the 03-04's.

However, I think the 99-01 Cobra bumper looks about a trillion times better.

Speeds8erM-1 said:
I kind of like the 99-04 GT Bumpers but they need a Mach 1 Chin Spoiler!

My opinion > those who their their opinion is > then mine

:):)

I agree with you on that one. My bro has an 04 mach and the front end looks very good. But then I look at my sisters 6 banger and some friend's GTs and have to go throw up. :puke: