03 Cobra Bumper on 99+ GTs

Hoppy said:
The hood scoop is long gone.

389987_90_full.jpg

Really nice car, but I wanted pictures of a GT hood w/ Cobra Bumper combo, or vice versa. Just want a visual. Thanks though. Car looks great :)

• Sponsors (?)

i think some one in corral has good write up and pics. let me see if I can find it...

Edit - i haven't found write up yet, but did found the pic

edit2 - I found dudes thread.. :nice:
03 cobra bumper

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 136
  • MeisterSVTOASpringvi-vi.jpg
    MeisterSVTOASpringvi-vi.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 122
decoy562 said:
Hoppy, how much did it cost you for the front and rear bumpers, paint, and filling the rear bumper in? Thanks :)

I initially went to Santini to have the hood, and front bumper painted along with a flame job. I added the filled rear bumper about a week into it. The filled bumper was about $500 additional and the total job was just under $3200.

CeSaR333 said:
where did you get the bumper?? and were there any fitting issues??

Got all the parts for a killer price from the Ford dealership my brother worked at. There were no fitment issues.

You can put the 03 Cobra bumper together with the GT hood, but the mounting location for the bumpers center grill pillars needs to be moved back about an inch or so (by simply physically pushing it and then attaching it)

Thanks to all for the compliments on the car, they are much appreciated.....and I always mention the compliments to the artist Pete Santini (mere painter title hardly seems fair) :D