'03 Cobra Exhaust- Can it fit?

Code Red

Jan 5, 2002
Austin, TX
A guy I know, just replaced the stock exhaust on his '03 Cobra with a Bassani Cat/back system. He gave me his old exhaust. I just wanted the chrome tips but I'm now wondering if the whole exhaust could fit on a '95 GT?
Does anybody know whether they would work? :shrug: Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Code Red said:
A guy I know, just replaced the stock exhaust on his '03 Cobra with a Bassani Cat/back system. He gave me his old exhaust. I just wanted the chrome tips but I'm now wondering if the whole exhaust could fit on a '95 GT?
Does anybody know whether they would work? :shrug: Thanks.

you could probably use the mufflers and tips....but they would have to be cut and welded so that the piping runs over the axle like our cars exhaust systems run instead of under the axle.....

Anthony

red94fiveo said:
Wasn't the 03 Cobra exhaust fairly restrictive anyway? I remember reading something Colleti said along the lines of "it was breathing through a straw", so they could pass emissions and niose.

He did say that, but I believe he was referring to the intake setup, which is why a simple CAI gives so much hp. As for factory exhausts, it is pretty fair to say that even though they have come a long way, they are still very restrictive compared to anything on the aftermarket.

Jon