03' Cobra @$$holes...?

32v

My CT sucks Donkey Balls.
Founding Member
Dec 9, 2001
North Cuba
This thread was made a sticky on www.supraforums.com by mods to bash the Cobra. It's in the off-topic area, the only way to view and comment on it is to be a member, which sucks.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=164621

Originally posted by rocked
Anyone else sick of the little teens and twenty somethings who have car payments up the ass who think the 03; Cobra is the end all and be all of fast cars? I sure am... I own my mkiv and am happy about everything i put into it.

I'm just sick of hearing about how they are putting their turbo kits on etc and going to run 9.x passes and how the supra doesn't have **** on them. It's just annoying, no real point to this just venting, anyone else with me?

I mean **** it's a forged small block v8 with a root blower, isnt it supposed to be fast?! lol...

THE MOD
Originally posted by 97TTdawg
Just tell them to bring there **** out so you can waste them! That USUALLY gets people to shut up.

Hell.....with enough money you can make anything go fast.....

Originally posted by Vinlsol
I have found the 03 cobra's to be big peices of Crap!!!

I worked on one that ran an 11.00, and within 2-months blew up 3-rear ends. Customer sold it, and is now looking for a Supra

We all learn over time!!!

Originally posted by Silver Orchid SP60
There are a few Kenne Bell Cobras here. Both are well over 500rwhp. Neither can break out of the 12's consistently. The Cobras IRS suspension and weight does not make it a 1/4 mile beast. Its all in the Driver/Track/ and Prep.....

This thread just started

• Sponsors (?)

Screw 'em! They are just miffed because the '03 Cobra took a spot the Supra USED to hold....

Before the '03 Cobra came out, what newer model car was often touted as having one of the strongest bottom ends? The Supra! Heck they have had quite a few years to come up with all sorts of new FI kits and turbo upgrades that vault them into the 500+ RWHP arena.

Now there's a new "Forged Internal" beast out there that is poised to de-throne the Supra. They may be getting a little scared I think! Wait until there are more Procharger or turbo equipped '03's running around sporting 750+ RWHP and then watch them really start crying!

U.M.

The Supra backlash on Cobra owners is really starting to boil up now. I'm seeing more and more of them trying to knock it down.
Hopefully soon they will break the 1000 horsepower mark and shut these idiots up.
Personally I think they'd like to have the competition.

Originally posted by JDMAWD
They look like a toaster and sound like a 88 astro van with a blown power steering pump. Have you seen that new mystic vomit pile. It has teal and purple color change seats and a color change steering wheel. Yet they call imports rice.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA
:rolleyes:

Loser.

Lets go pay $30,000 for a 7 year old Supra.
LOL

Don't get me wrong.
I love Supras and loved my 300zx Twin Turbo, but get off your horse....
The 03 Cobra is the first thing the US has made that really excites me and it's a seriously badass ride with only a few hundred dollars worth of upgrades....

PS:
Chicks dig Cobras more then they do Supras =oP
I think someone has been drinking "Haterade"
Don't hate me cuz you aint' me!

Re: Supra owners

Its a shame there are so many arrogant a**holes over at SF's that don't recognize a great car/drivetrain and even a great community. Don't get me wrong, im an avid user on supraforums with over 1k+posts, but one would have to be blind not to recognize the performance value of the 03+ Cobras. Personally I love the competition, and wouldn't mind owning a cobra someday.

:nice: Badass OEM motors

Drew
94 Supra Turbo
593whp 630wtq
10.7@132 on BFG's
Stock longblock, 26psi, 275-45-17 BFG's

the only thing I can say about Mustang Drivers, is that they recognize a quality car when they see it, and give it just credit. I very rarely ever see anyone give any credit to another car and its ability to perform. ESPECIALLY from the ricers that drive Supras. Though I do love the supra.

bad94sup said:
Its a shame there are so many arrogant a**holes over at SF's that don't recognize a great car/drivetrain and even a great community. Don't get me wrong, im an avid user on supraforums with over 1k+posts, but one would have to be blind not to recognize the performance value of the 03+ Cobras. Personally I love the competition, and wouldn't mind owning a cobra someday.

Drew
94 Supra Turbo
593whp 630wtq
10.7@132 on BFG's
I sent you a PM.

As for the subject at hand.....Let's face it, some people are just ignorant and rude. Both cars to me are bad-ass. I love Supra's. If they weren't about $40,000 I would of considered buying one.

maybe the supra people would like to see the x2c motorsports full interior,stock block,heads,and cams turbo 03 cobra. the mag i have said at 17psi the car made 737 hp and 719 ft/lbs at the wheels! 10.30s @139mph. not bad for a nearly 2 ton car.

LOL, true. Though his car puts out well over 600 ft./lbs. to the tires.
His "partner's" shop right next door is HorsepowerFreaks (TF does service, HF does sales).
:nice:

Click here for the dyno graphs of a couple of my friends' cars. The first one has a Precision GTS 76 and the second one has a Greddy t88 (71mm).
I love the the first graph of 175 rwhp at 4k rpms and 808 rwhp by the time it's done. :p

bad94sup said:

Drew
94 Supra Turbo
593whp 630wtq
10.7@132 on BFG's

Nice car you got there.

oh yeah... To the haters: Don't hate the car for having an A$$hat of an owner. :notnice:

Jon said:
LOL, true. Though his car puts out well over 600 ft./lbs. to the tires.
His "partner's" shop right next door is HorsepowerFreaks (TF does service, HF does sales).
:nice:

Click here for the dyno graphs of a couple of my friends' cars. The first one has a Precision GTS 76 and the second one has a Greddy t88 (71mm).
I love the the first graph of 175 rwhp at 4k rpms and 808 rwhp by the time it's done. :p

holy ****! i just saw that! :rlaugh:

haha

I have yet toi be beaten by a supra.... Even when I was stock with a wimmpy 390 hp. ONly thing that beat me then (which im n ot proud of but will admit) was a VW something with a totally rebuilt engine and a after market turbo slicks etc etc and still he only ran a 13.1 i should have beat him...lousy driving

AS FAR AS SUPRAS i guess the main problem has been people who dont know how to drive them, but its also the car. THey either complain about not being able to get the power off the line or get so much they cant hook and just sit and spin. So they have trappped 125mph but I still beat the three I raced at the track.

WHO CARES ANYWAY...ITS A FREAKIN UGLY ASS IMPORT THAT EVERYONE WILL FORGET ABOUT IN A FEW YEARS if they havent already.