'03 Cobra IRS onto '02 GT

Hey all, I've got an '02 GT that rarely sees the drags, and my roommate has an '03 Cobra pushing over 650 to the wheels, so we're doing the IRS swap. He's taking my Auburn Pro/3.90/Moser rear end, and I'm taking his IRS with 3.55s. There's the info; here's the issue:
I have Brembo slotted and cross-drilled rotors, Steeda LCAs, Steeda lowering springs, and Tokico Blue shocks. Because of this, I'm not wanting to do a rotor-to-rotor swap. I haven't seen anyone that already had an upgraded suspension do this swap and I want to know how much of this I can keep rather than have the stock parts from the donor. I know Cobra stuff is good, but I have these on all 4 corners, and I want the front and back to be consistent.
What are your thoughts?
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

You can't use the GT rotors, ABS sensors, catback, LCA, UCA, springs, or shocks on the IRS. Give them all up. The only thing you can re-use from your GT is the e-brake cable and the calipers.

Remember to take the snubber off your car.

I would still do the swap. I like the IRS on my GT.

Scroll down this page, there is another thread just like this covering everything and giving links to step by step process and parts info...It is called "HELP ON COBRA IRS CONVERSION"

Thanks for the depressing info BCB! And sorry for missing that VERY obvious post about the same issue SVT...I can't get the search to work right....probably a post on that too! haha Well, as soon as the car is back from the body shop, thanks to the OK ice storm, and I paint 'er up that swap is set! Thanks guys