03 Cobra motor in a GT?..................

• Sponsors (?)

streetstang03 said:
you better get that wallet ready. those motors are going for ~$10K. plus install and labor if you arent doing it yourself. search the forums, i've seen info on the swap before.

Thought I saw one on ebay for close to 5k with couple thousand miles...

TacBear said:
I haven't done anything yet, I am going to euther Vortec Supercharge (w/cobra killer tune), NA with all bolt-ons including P @P heads and cams, junkyard 5.4 sohc with all bolt-ons or 03 Cobra swap.
I vote 5.4l ;)

you know you wanna get a new hood ;)

streetstang03 said:
how you getting the whole car for ~$5k??????????????????????? i want in!!!!!!
Connections!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same guy helping me get a 03 Cobra just got a friend of mine a 2002 Supercharged Harley Davidson F 150 with 17,000 miles for $10,000.00 and it just had slight body damage!!

TacBear said:
Connections!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same guy helping me get a 03 Cobra just got a friend of mine a 2002 Supercharged Harley Davidson F 150 with 17,000 miles for $10,000.00 and it just had slight body damage!!

if it comes through, let me know. I'm interested in some of the parts :D

like seats, tranny (if you arent going to use it), IRS, wheels, front bumper, rear spoiler

its a fairly straightforward swap as long as you have the 03 cobra tranny, theres just a lot of stuff to swap, like everything in the engine bay. but it can be done and it will make a sick GT :)