03 Cobra motor price question

Marine18

Dec 16, 2009
Hello, this may belong on the SVT page but I thought I could get a wider view of oppnions here. Im rebuilding my 03 Cobra with a new MMR engine and such, and will be pulling my old engine out and looking at selling it. My question is how much should I ask for it?? The motor it's self has 55k on it with an even cooling mod and brand new head gaskets runs amazing, ran healthy as hell on the dyno. The motor would not be coming with the super charger though. I was thinking between $2500 and $3000????

• Sponsors (?)

Why would you replace a motor in that good of condition with the MMR?

Price sounds fair assuming it is in great shape.

he wants to make more power than it's capable of handling stock, and doesn't want to go the uninstall-disassemble-ship out-ship back route?

OP: $2500 is a fair starting point from what I have seen, just get some documentation of how well it is running before you pull it

Ya Ide rather just start out fresh, Im going to try and get 900- 1000 RWHP and the stock motor wont handel that. Ok ya I was thinking $2500 was fair, I have all the documentation for it I have videos of it idling, driving down the road and such and dyno sheets for it aswell.