03 Cobra pwnds new GTR

• Sponsors (?)

Cool video, but here is my take on it... my flame suite is on BTW...:D

That Cobra was pullied, with other mods. Don't even know what they were... coulda been a ported blower, full exhaust, whatever. Could be an 11 second Cobra.

Thats really the only thing that bothers me is that all the mods werent disclosed.

I think the GTR's are sick cars. I saw my first one in real life the other day and I was blown away at how nasty it sounded, and how menacing it looked.

With TT's it will take VERY little effort to up the boost and haul even more ass than those cars do allready.

i love how all the import fanboys get in a tissy. i especially love the one about "put the same money in the GTR..." um, dumbass, even with the mods, the Cobra cost way less than the GTR. not knocking the GTR, just the $$ arguement when the GTR is at least twice the price the Cobra was when new.

i love how all the import fanboys get in a tissy. i especially love the one about "put the same money in the GTR..." um, dumbass, even with the mods, the Cobra cost way less than the GTR. not knocking the GTR, just the $$ arguement when the GTR is at least twice the price the Cobra was when new.

Hahaha, yeah. There will be nutswingers pretty much anywhere you go in the car world but the ricers are so much more hardcore than anyone else.

I just think its a badass ride. I'm not trying to defend it and say "OMG SUPER-UBBER CAR!!!1".

I wan't to know whats done to the Cobra though, because it was a good race.

The GTRs are sweet cars BUT they have the car setup to where it will void your warranty if you fart in it. LOL If you go too fast or take it to a track the warranty is voided and thats crap when thats what the car was made for. On top of that I heard they are/ will be damn near impossible to mod.

The GTRs are sweet cars BUT they have the car setup to where it will void your warranty if you fart in it. LOL If you go too fast or take it to a track the warranty is voided and thats crap when thats what the car was made for. On top of that I heard they are/ will be damn near impossible to mod.

Yeah I think that is a BS thing to do.

I beleive you cannot use the launch control without voiding the warrenty. That is how you achieve bad-ass near full boost launches and run some impressive times.

I imagine the people with enough coin to buy the car in the first place won't be too concerned about a warrenty though. I bet alot of them would be happy to participate in some R&D and get some aftermarket parts out for the cars.

They may be difficult to work with now, but someone will crack the code to them.