03 cobra wheels on 92 lx coupe???

cobrasean

Mar 12, 2004
portland or
I am getting ready to do a 5 lug conversion on my 92 lx coupe. I am installing sn95 spindles blah blah blah and leaving the stock track in the rear and keeping the drum setup for now. does anyone know if I can run a stock 03 cobra wheel and tire combo on the car. I know that the tires are huge but I figured it was worth asking if anyone had tried this or not. Has anyone run just an 03 cobra wheel and if so what size tire did you run. I have 245/45/16 on my ponys now and they do not rub at all. Thanks in advance for the help.

• Sponsors (?)

cobrasean said:
I am getting ready to do a 5 lug conversion on my 92 lx coupe. I am installing sn95 spindles blah blah blah and leaving the stock track in the rear and keeping the drum setup for now. does anyone know if I can run a stock 03 cobra wheel and tire combo on the car. I know that the tires are huge but I figured it was worth asking if anyone had tried this or not. Has anyone run just an 03 cobra wheel and if so what size tire did you run. I have 245/45/16 on my ponys now and they do not rub at all. Thanks in advance for the help.

.......You want to buy duner's chromies....... :D