03 cobra wheels on 95 ? and few more ?'s

Juggalo95

May 27, 2007
Ok I got two cobra wheels...there 17" with 245 17 40's I beleieve. Now I notice the finish is a poilished aluminum with clear...but all aftermarket ones for sale say finish is chrome? I dont wanna buy them if they dont match....also anyone know the size on my oem Cobra rims? are they 17 x9? Whats the widest back wheel I can go with on a stock 95?

• Sponsors (?)

Ok I got two cobra wheels...there 17" with 245 17 40's I beleieve. Now I notice the finish is a poilished aluminum with clear...but all aftermarket ones for sale say finish is chrome? I dont wanna buy them if they dont match....also anyone know the size on my oem Cobra rims? are they 17 x9? Whats the widest back wheel I can go with on a stock 95?

The aftermarket wheels are chrome finish because there not OEM the OEM wheels are polished with clear,I have 03 cobras on my car OEM there by 9, but as far as how wide can you go i had OZ racing rims on my car before 17x10 with wide tires side wall to side wall made 12" of rubber on the ground:nice:and i didnt have any shock rubbing issues at all even if you would have a shock issue it would be the small one in the rear ive seen guys flip them when running wide slicks for clearance..

i run 10.5 rears with the quads flipped.

Picture010-6.jpg