03 Gt Front End Creaks And Squeaks

My 03 is having a lot of front end issues lately. It was lowered 1.5" over a year ago and now it's just a mess to drive. So much play in the steering. A lot of squeaking when going over bumps and turning the wheel. What kinda fix am i looking at here. Ball joint/ tie rods or rack and pinion bushings?

• Sponsors (?)

It might just be the springs. I have a couple of friends that are into the import/stance scene and most of the time its their springs that makes noise. ESPECIALLY when going over bumps or up driveways.... or any road that isn't flat

It could be anything. Did you just replace your springs, or did you replace other components?

I'm getting ready to lower my 01 GT. It squeaks now, and I suspect that it's being caused by a bad tie-rod end. Nevertheless, I ordered a complete suspension kit that includes springs, struts, caster-camber plates and sway bars. I also ordered control arm bushings for both front and rear, and I am also replacing all the spring isolators in addition to installing a bump steer kit.