Expired 03 gt part out

Discussion in 'Interior Exterior Parts' started by coondawg, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have a true blue 03 gt with grey leather interior. driver door and side skirts are smashed other than that its a really clean car. let me know what u want
  2. Headlamps, price shipped to 01089
  3. mustang parts

i sent you a PM. Thanks -Derrick
  4. Do you have pics of the exterior A-pillar trim?
  5. How much for the Fog lights?
  6. 03 Parts

How much are you asking for both of the door switch panels? Just the little panels where the power locks and window switches are located.

7. any motor parts?
  8. 3rd brake light

Looking for the 3rd brake light,the one on the trunk,with wire harn, Is it for sale? if so let me know thanks Don
  9. Pi swap available?
  10. how much for the center console?
  11. How much for the plastic window cowl shipped to
  12. I need a dark gray shift boot/bezel, price?
  13. I need one of bolts and retainer clips that holds the front mounting bracket swaybar up against the chassis, one of mine is missing. Price shipped to 45804?
  14. PM sent----Rear upper pad black interior
  15. Do you still have the black plastic wiper cowl? If so, how much shipped to 72223?
  16. how much for the hood scoop if your willing to part it out to 78242.
  17. how much for the hood with scoop shipped to 53711?
  18. Ok, I need a laundry List of parts, if we can make a package Deal I'll drive to Greenbay to pick them up.

I need a rt side fender. A hood, A bumper cover and foam. A radiator, and both headlights. The grill, and the fiberglass piece that holds it all together. I'd take the metal bumper, and the shock absorbers, too. if the airbags are still good Both pass and drivers side.

A hood latch, and more than likely anything else you see in that general area...lol...Building a new car!
  19. are the air vents still available? ship to 29152?
  20. Headlights shipped to 35904?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.