03 gt vs gto

• Sponsors (?)

And some nitrous and/or some kind of forced induction. Gears, O/R pipes and exhaust will only move you to 275~290 fwhp and the LS2 GTO has 400. It weighs about 300 or 400 more than the Stang ( I am sure someone will come along with the exact difference) so if you can drive and get to 375 horses or so you should be able to beat him. With the 4.10 and exhaust with good tires you will have him to 25mph, but after that its all over on a non FI Stang.

i was just doing some research and the gto weighs in at 3725lbs and a stang weighs in at 3275lbs. also the ls1 gto runs 13.8 in a 1/4 mile compared to the stangs 13.9 and the ls-2 runs between 13.2 and 13.3 in the 1/4. they also have a real lot for drivetrain loss due to their irs and the rear end design. any input anyone.

no street racing here... im just trying to get prepared to run my friends gto at the track in the spring time... by the way my mods are: upr o/r x, flowmaster american thunder exhaust, shaker hood ram air(if thats doing anything) i have a diablo tuner and a set of 4:10 that will be getting installed in a few weeks. for suspension i have kyb adjustable shocks/struts and h&r springs, for wheels i have 18x10 rear and 18x9 front bullit wheels w/ toyo proxie t1r tires.

no street racing here... im just trying to get prepared to run my friends gto at the track in the spring time... by the way my mods are: upr o/r x, flowmaster american thunder exhaust, shaker hood ram air(if thats doing anything) i have a diablo tuner and a set of 4:10 that will be getting installed in a few weeks. for suspension i have kyb adjustable shocks/struts and h&r springs, for wheels i have 18x10 rear and 18x9 front bullit wheels w/ toyo proxie t1r tires.

Get some laughing gas 75-100 shot should help you out along with those mods. Have you ran at the tracks before? If so what were your times?

you are going to need some juice or mods along my lines. honestly, im only at about 330 motor hp, that 400 hp gto will prob. still edge me out. your going to need alot of help.

i havent ran it at the track you. what would a gt with my bolt-ons run in the 1/4. i also plan on getting a pair of D/R for the rear

Nope, just got my stang late this year and the track season was already coming to an end because of the weather. I'm suppose to run a 07 GT and a S/C Harley Davidson Truck this coming season though. Is yours a 5-speed or auto?

my 03 gt ran 13.08 with bolt on. the gto's i have seen at baytown are not that fast if they are stock. i friend of mine has a ls2 gto m6 with headers ..... he runs like a 13.2

Thats about right where it should run in the 1/4 mile. Nice time:nice: You should be in the 12's with the mods in your sig. Bet the heat is killing your times.

Looks like Pat is taking good care of you then ;)

As far as the GTO goes, not every driver is going to be able to crack off the great times. I suggest that you get basic bolt-ons for the time being and work from there.

i can tell you exactly what you need to run with a LS2 GTO. a 100 shhot

my buddy has one and it is damn fast! he has a lingenfetler (sp) airbox, OR pipes and LT's. his car will out run me from a roll any day of the week, but if we hit the strip i can hand it to him all day everyday. he put down a 13.09 best before the LT's. you need roughy 400 rwhp to hang with them on the road. at the strip it will be a different story.