03 Supercharged Cobra donor car on eBay... I'd hate to see the driver

• Sponsors (?)

ouch! I feel sory for the person who was in that car when it got hit. It looks like it was a really big impact. do you think the engine block could come away from something like that undamaged?

HIV dies outside of the body. besides there shouldn't be too much blood on the engine. What would you do with a mod motor anyway. Are they really any beter than having a 302 or 351w?

jikelly said:
HIV dies outside of the body. besides there shouldn't be too much blood on the engine. What would you do with a mod motor anyway. Are they really any beter than having a 302 or 351w?

Depends on your definition of better. That motor makes 400+ horsepower stock (they were underrated by ford)

Put pulleys and exhaust and it is nearly 500whp

swap the supercharger and its 600-800whp

That's all on stock internals with little modification.

65fastback2+2 said:
I can get a 03 Mach1 Motor and tranny, and everything for a complete swap with only like 9600 miles on it for $4500 :D
That's pretty good but how about a used '03 Mach motor for $1350? Or maybe an '04 Mach motor with 312 miles with the shaker for $2995? Or 32V Marauder motor for $995? Or a '99 Cobra motor with T45 tranny for $1995? Check http://www.karkraft.com/used_core_engines.htm :nice:

400 hp? Mod motors are making that kinda horsepower? Well they have come a long way with them then. I drove a GT a while back and thought the 4.6 was pretty lame. Of course that was a GT and not a Cobra.

If someone gave me a mod motor I might use it but the modifications and extra electronics I would need would make it expensive to drop in the stang. I looked at that website with the engines. How about the V10 for 3995? Now that might be interesting. :rolleyes: