Expired 03 Svt Cobra, Teaneck,nj

Status
Not open for further replies.
After contemplating for a while, It's time to let someone else enjoy my Cobra. I bought it from Hi-End Auto in Virginia, last year in April. It's #3407, like the title says RedFire 2003 SVT Cobra. It currently has about 125k, mind you I bought it with 122k and drove it up to Northern NJ. - Pretty much always in the Garage. Hi-End rebuild the Trans, as far as Mods, it's mostly stock; JLT CAI, BBk headers, UPR coillovers , MM Caster camber plates and I'm honestly not sure about the exhaust. The only "mods" I made are crossed drilled and slotted rotors all around, and the basics ;Steeda air filter, Royal purple everything, retinted all the windows, new OEM 3rd brake light, replaced all the spark plugs.. Etc basic tune up deal.

Exterior - the paint is 7 out of 10- had the front & rear bumpers and hood repainted. There are however a few paint chips by the front lower wheel wells and rocker panels. - for 13 year old paint not bad at all.

Interior - seats are original parchment, drivers side has it's normal wear, Passenger and rears I say 7 of out 10. Stock radio, only thing I added was a Sirius XM unit, New "Cobra" floor mats, red Cobra shift knob, there are no rips or tears on the dash or headliner. All the gauges work and light up. Expect, the interior center light bulbs, it's either the fuse or the bulbs.

The drives perfect but to be completely straight forward when it's cold (the car not the weather) I have to double clutch or it'll grind into 2nd and 3rd, but after it's warmed up it slides in like butter- I don't why know.

The car is extremely clean, you wouldn't be able to tell it's almost 14 years old with 125k.I honestly don't have time to drive/enjoy it. - as you can see, only 3k in 2years. I'm not in a rush to sale what so ever, I'm also not trying to "get rich" here. Seeing the prices these cars are going for $15,000 is a fair asking price. - I've seen rollers selling for $10k-12k. You can buy a perfectly working Terminator, with a clean title no accidents, for $15k..I'll post up pictures later today or you can email @[email protected]. 63AE2733-C883-4E58-A317-EACDB12FEB38.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nicely done pack. On both the car and the ad. :nice:

Good luck with your sale. :)

If you have your correct email listed in your forum preferences and your alerts haven't been messed with then you'll get an alert when folks respond to your ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.