03GT, built 5.4L, MM susp, cams, HPS, extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3dn3ck

Apr 2, 2005
It's got everything done.
10.5:1 5.4L .020 over, probe pistons, TMD h-beams, ARP fasteners, forged crank, aluminum flywheel, kevlar clutch, xe270ah-13 cams, stage 1 heads, HPS intake, BBK 78mm TB, dynotune nitrous wet kit, Kirk Racing roll bar, baer cobra brake kit, autometer gauges, wideband 02, cobra front bumper, v6 rear bumper, MM torque arm / panhard bar / coil overs / control arms, corbeau seats, RJS harnesses, Momo suede wheel, Motegi 18x9 & 18x10's, custom longtubes, bassani cats, custom mid-pipe, borla Pro-XS mufflers with dumps, CPR fuel rails, 30lbs injectors, AN hoses all over, PCV oil air separator kit, 98 cobra axle w/3.55's and hardened axles, H&R rear wheel spacers, and so much more it's silly. Literally everything has been upgraded.

Motor has less than 8K miles on it. Trans has 30K, rear has about 12K. It runs and drives just fine. No leaks, no smoke. Damned fast, handles really well but I just don't drive it much anymore.

Made 300/332 on the last tune. With the 150hp nitrous shot running it should make 450/530.

I'm selling it because I have another fast car (my cobalt SS) and I want to pay off all my bills and go out and buy the 2012 Boss that I've had my eye on for a couple years.

The bad: not much. The hood has a giant hole in the middle of it from when I had the lightning supercharger setup on it. I'll fix that for the buyer (see below). The existing seats are corbeau GT8 seats which I picked because of my back problems. You'll get new seats of your choice from corbeau with the car (see extras below). If you want the GT8 seats you can have those too. It's had the fenders wrinkled a couple times but it's only ever been skin damage and has been repaired professionally and upgraded each time. I don't have the autometer coolant temp gauge connected to a sensor yet. All the other gauges work. There's trans temp, oil pressure, o2, volts, oil temp, vacuum/boost all from autometer.

I'm including 2 extras which will be handled by TPS Motorsports for the buyer after a deposit but before delivery: 1, new corbeau seats of your choice. 2, new fibreglass hood painted to match. If you don't want the extras, I'll drop 500 bucks from the price.

Price is $10K FIRM. If you want to put it on your credit card I'll take paypal but YOU get to pick up the paypal charges.

It has March 2011 tags on it but you'll be responsible for smogging it if you need to to register it. It won't pass the California gas test and the California visual wouldn't fare much better as it does not have EGR. I can direct you to a place near me that should probably be able to hook you up. They did the car last time with longtubes on it.

TONS of pics and a vehicle history are available at Project TPS Reports

Please no tire kickers.

I'll include ALL of my spare parts and even some tools that I'll have no more use for.

If you're in another state I will drive the car to you if you like but we add my plane ride back home and the gas to get to you to the price.

The pic below was from when I was connecting up my nitrous kit last weekend. Ignore the missing belts and pullies. Those are back on. MOre recent pics at my site linked above. There's literally dozens of pics and they're kinda large so I didn't load them here in the ad.
11f5a8ba.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.