04 GT bucking and exhaust smell

Himself68

Apr 26, 2009
hey guys I'm new around here so I'll just get right to it. I have an 04 GT with just a K&N intake right now, I bought it when I lived in Miami with 26k on it... i now live in pennsylvania and it has just under 34k on it... i started having some problems a few months ago after jiffy lube did my oil and fuel system cleaning... my car started bucking and the rpms reving by themselves... it does it in reverse and drive when im stopped... whenever i am moving its gone, but starting it sometimes will stall... however once i get the engine warmed up, it will go away... also i have a rotten eggs smell coming out of my exhaust... my check engine light has gone on off and now back on again...
HELP ME PLEASE!

• Sponsors (?)

well with the problem of being a full time student and worker fueling the american economy lol i havent had time to bring it in... im going to replace the fuel filter myself just becuz i planned on doing it anyway as part of a tune up... if that doesnt fix it we pretty much kno its the cats... ill keep ya'll updated thanx