04 gt

• Sponsors (?)

sonic blue gt premium 5 sp lt. parchment int. my wife works for publix supermarkets and she can get ford x plan. there was also a 2500 rebate from ford and the salesman remembered there was another 1000 for useing ford financing. so it should be around 22,000 and some change out the door. i have to drive to tampa to get it friday. the last sonic blue 5 speed i could find. i cant wait

lx90 said:
sonic blue gt premium 5 sp lt. parchment int. my wife works for publix supermarkets and she can get ford x plan. there was also a 2500 rebate from ford and the salesman remembered there was another 1000 for useing ford financing. so it should be around 22,000 and some change out the door. i have to drive to tampa to get it friday. the last sonic blue 5 speed i could find. i cant wait

I just purchased the same color car but with medium graphite leather interior :nice: .With all of the discounts/rebates/x-plan I ended up paying just a little over $20,000 for it.Sonic Blue is deffinately a hard color to locate as the dealer had to search all over S. Florida for it.Anyway,good luck with the purchase and keep us posted when you can. :)

I live in Eastern NC and had to drive to Baltimore Maryland back in June to get my '04 Sonic Blue GT. The best color Blue Ford ever made hands down.:hail2:

mcmmustangdropped.jpg

mcmmustangdropped2.jpg

Hey man congrtas on the new ride. I just picked up an '04 about 2 months ago. There is also a TSB for the A/C / Dash area. It makes this noise. Look for a thread I started called Making Noise. Also I beleive my trany is going to fall under that other TSB....it makes a wierd noise when I trhow her into 5th while shes still cold.

hey thanks guys. i had a long day at work thinking about getting the car. i also had all the sirius stuff added. man i cant wait. the only other sonic blue i could find was an auto. the nice thing is i have to go 4 hour away to get it. and then come 4 hours home. will be fun my sone already called shotgun so my wife has to ride home by herself haha. i am sad about having to sell the 90 though.

Bought my Sonic Blue in Jacksonville, and the were all over the lot. Anyway the only recurring problem i have had with the 04 (thus far...knock on wood) is the Rack squeeking. Had it on a lift at Mustang Motorsports in Orange Park, and the rack was shifting back and forth when you turn the sterring wheel. But that is it. Ford guys keep tighning it but it just keeps loosening up. So keep an eye out for that, my friend bought an 04 mach 1 and his did it also.Just FYI. Congrats by the way.

hey thanks for the info. i didnt even know there was a stang shop in orange park. im out of the loop i guess. i just found out there is a dyno here in st aug yesterday. i really should get out much. i tried all the jax dealers none at all.

I guess I got to the dealer at the right time. To bad you couldnt find one in Jax, But you found one and that is all that matters...Mustang Motorsports has been there for like two years...on Blanding towards Middleberg. They do awesome work and are a Steeda dealer also.

i was getting madd i couldnt find one anywhere. my wife was looking online just typing in different zip codes and found it. Duval ford had a white one i was going to settle for and then she found one. i was so happy. i called and put a deposit on it. hey thanks for the info on the shop. the only one ive been to was racer walsh. they seem pretty good.