04 Power Steering Line Help

sdoomed

May 31, 2008
I'm putting together my 04 convertible power steering lines from the reservoir lines are gone and I don't know where they go. Can some help. I don't have a cooler per say I have a metal line at the bottom front of rad that looks like a big u. Please any help would be great.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm putting together my 04 convertible power steering lines from the reservoir lines are gone and I don't know where they go. Can some help. I don't have a cooler per say I have a metal line at the bottom front of rad that looks like a big u. Please any help would be great.

Anybody have an 04 gt out there? Just need an idea of where the lines goes from the pump and the 2 lines go to from the res.

Reactions: 1 user
I can tell you that the metal U in front of the radiator is your power steering cooler. The routing of the hoses can be determined by going to the dealer and asking for a printout, maybe do a Google search on it, or going to the junkyard and look at one sitting around. I would check mine but it is too cold and icy out for me to crawl around on the ground at the moment.

Ok What had happened is when the car was taken apart they removed the large line from the res to the puamp and slide it over the small line that went to the pump so I was missing the small line or rather couldnt see it. Large line goes tyo pump small line ties so Y and runs to hydroboost and cooler.