04 Terminator & 07 Shelby GT500 **PICS**

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
I went over my parents Saturday with the Terminator. My Dad and I took both cars out for a cruise. Didn't have time to take spectacular pictures since it was supposed to rain later in the day....anyways....here they are.

DSC06053.jpg

DSC06054.jpg

DSC06056.jpg

DSC06055.jpg

DSC06057.jpg

The weather wasn't great, but I couldn't wait to go out and mess around with the two cars together.

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

So the question stands...

Who is faster? :shrug:

:nice: I didn't wanna share in the OP, but I will now, since someone asked.

He downshifted and picked on me. I went from 5th, to 3rd, stepped on it at about the same time he did, I was pacing him, then slowly pulling away. I'm like.....hhhmmmm??? We get to the light and he asks "Was that 2nd?" I said, "No, 3rd why, were you in 2nd?" He said, "Yeah....I can't believe that was just 3rd gear, why didn't you go to 2nd?" The truth is....I couldn't. It would have spun baaad and been very dangerous. If 2nd would hook, it would have pulled HARD on the GT500.

The good thing is....the GT500 is stock. They usually put down about 415-435 depening on the car. He is a pulley and tune away from about 530-550RWHP. It took a Whipple to get my 04 over that mark. I still LOVE the GT500's!!

I'm for certain that the 04 is.

Nice! :nice:

:nice:

Definatly the 04. :nice: Its lighter and with that Whipple on there i bet he has 100 horses on the Shelby :banana:

:nice: 100+

my dad has a gt500, too bad it sits in the garage and still has 7.7 miles on it. It's ashame he hasn't driven it yet and he's had it for almost 2 years. I'd love to go out and mess with him in my Whipple 3.4 Lighting but he won't drive it. plus he knows i'll destroy him

my dad has a gt500, too bad it sits in the garage and still has 7.7 miles on it. It's ashame he hasn't driven it yet and he's had it for almost 2 years. I'd love to go out and mess with him in my Whipple 3.4 Lighting but he won't drive it. plus he knows i'll destroy him

whaaat? Man, my Dad takes his out whenever he can. He took it on a 50-60 mile each way trip to visit a friend once. He has just over 2,000 miles on it. I remember when I was sitting at a light in 2007 with his car, a guy with another red/white striped 2007 pulled up and asked how many miles. I said 800. He was like "OHHHHHHH my god!!!! You don't drive it, I have 2,500 on mine!!! So, I guess looking at it that way, my Dad's is low mileage too....but 7.7 is awesome. Tell him go out and drive it and enjoy it while he's still young. :rlaugh:

:eek: why doesn't he drive it????

a little piece of me died when i read your post :(

x2.