04 Terminator & 07 Shelby GT500 **PICS**

• Sponsors (?)

awesome cars man

i have tried convincing my dad to get the shelby kr with the kenne bell upgrade cause he was looking at that a new z06 and now he wants a camaro ss :nonono:

i am trying to tell him heck with the camaro super slow and get some real muscle either one of the other choices will do hahaha

awesome cars man

i have tried convincing my dad to get the shelby kr with the kenne bell upgrade cause he was looking at that a new z06 and now he wants a camaro ss :nonono:

i am trying to tell him heck with the camaro super slow and get some real muscle either one of the other choices will do hahaha

Thank you sir! Tell your Dad to get a KR!!! Tell him buying a Z06 won't help GM get out of debt!!! :rlaugh:

Not to highjack my own thread, I refuse to turn this into a Camaro SS bashing, but I drove a Camaro SS last week.

The bad...the really really bad:

Car felt huge. Can't see over the hood. The rear view mirror is way too small so you cannot see out of the back glass very well. No matter how I had the side view mirrors adjusted, all I saw was the huge flaired quarter panels. The rear quarter glass is useless because you cannot see out of them. If you turn around to back up you see nothing out of the drivers side quarter glass. Also, the sunvisors are about 3 or 4 inches wide, so when you fold them down to block the sun, they do basically nothing. The A-post pillars and trim are too big so making left turns creates a huge blind spot. Really have to watch for other cars coming, or a pedestrian in the street. I felt like a horse with blinders on. That car made me feel like I've never driven a car before....very nerve racking and uncomfortable.

The good:

20's, Huge brakes, tap shift on the column, 4 gauges in the center console like old school days. The gauge clusters were cool too. Nice, loud Monsoon sound system. Car rode excellent. Felt like it had good power and crisp shifts too. The seating was comfortable. Everything felt nice and wrapped around me. I didn't want to WOT the car because it's not mine, and I didn't want to get pulled over with his car even though he was with me. I did get on it though and it felt nice.

/End rant....show your Dad this....back to the Terminator and GT500.

Thank you sir! Tell your Dad to get a KR!!! Tell him buying a Z06 won't help GM get out of debt!!! :rlaugh:

Not to highjack my own thread, I refuse to turn this into a Camaro SS bashing, but I drove a Camaro SS last week.

The bad...the really really bad:

Car felt huge. Can't see over the hood. The rear view mirror is way too small so you cannot see out of the back glass very well. No matter how I had the side view mirrors adjusted, all I saw was the huge flaired quarter panels. The rear quarter glass is useless because you cannot see out of them. If you turn around to back up you see nothing out of the drivers side quarter glass. Also, the sunvisors are about 3 or 4 inches wide, so when you fold them down to block the sun, they do basically nothing. The A-post pillars and trim are too big so making left turns creates a huge blind spot. Really have to watch for other cars coming, or a pedestrian in the street. I felt like a horse with blinders on. That car made me feel like I've never driven a car before....very nerve racking and uncomfortable.

The good:

20's, Huge brakes, tap shift on the column, 4 gauges in the center console like old school days. The gauge clusters were cool too. Nice, loud Monsoon sound system. Car rode excellent. Felt like it had good power and crisp shifts too. The seating was comfortable. Everything felt nice and wrapped around me. I didn't want to WOT the car because it's not mine, and I didn't want to get pulled over with his car even though he was with me. I did get on it though and it felt nice.

/End rant....show your Dad this....back to the Terminator and GT500.

hahahahaha nice review but yea i would like to see him get the kr g500 just because it looks nasty and to the average person a z06 is just a corette cause it doesnt really look any different other than the ram air hood and rims lol.

almost convinced him to get a galardo too hahahahahahaha he liked it but he is a muscle car guy and i dont think he could drive a car like that. but awesome cars man i love em:nice:

must know him personally or had a few too many tonight.........

those cars are sick.

Yep I know him :shrug: and yep they are Dyno Queens :rlaugh:

Besides being FUGLY as hell, they are to heavy.

That's right son!!!!!

Me and Jay go back a few years. We're always busting each others balls

Did you get your MC Terminators stickers yet and your parking spot reserved yet in the "Snake Pit" ? View attachment 259204

:D :rlaugh:

:rolleyes:Okay, MR analytical, I should hve said the ultimate MUSTANG SVT collection... & what I meant was, he would have 1 from each body style (Fox, SN95, New Edge, S197) if he had a 93 Cobra in his stable...:shrug:
:lol: He meens well. ....... well, not really. :rlaugh:

I knew what you ment. I felt like teh man when I had an Aero Cobra and a New Edge in my garrage. If I had a Fox it woulda been perfect for me.

Yep I know him :shrug: and yep they are Dyno Queens :rlaugh:

Did you get your MC Terminators stickers yet and your parking spot reserved yet in the "Snake Pit" ? View attachment 259026

:D :rlaugh:

:lol:

We are far from Dyno Queens. We both drive them. I've put 2,600 miles on since March of this year son!!!!

MC Terminators sticker? Not yet, son, I'm not worthy. I never forget where I came from. I'll be hangin out in the Alley with all my boys this August son! :nice:

It's a chassis dyno dyno jet. Not a Mustang dyno. Lidio said those numbers were high for a stock GT500. He said the stock ones he has worked on have been as low as 382RWHP, 408RWHP. After a tune on that perticular one it made 475RWHP. My Dad's made 451RWHP stock, so a tune on his car should put him over 500RWHP.

Read it. 88 degrees though, it was only about 60-68ish the day we did it. This article is at his old shop. His new shop is double the size and he now has the dyno enclosed in it's own room.

Tuning the 2007 Shelby Mustang

It's a chassis dyno dyno jet. Not a Mustang dyno. Lidio said those numbers were high for a stock GT500. He said the stock ones he has worked on have been as low as 382RWHP, 408RWHP. After a tune on that perticular one it made 475RWHP. My Dad's made 451RWHP stock, so a tune on his car should put him over 500RWHP.

Read it. 88 degrees though, it was only about 60-68ish the day we did it. This article is at his old shop. His new shop is double the size and he now has the dyno enclosed in it's own room.

Tuning the 2007 Shelby Mustang

I'll have to check it out:nice: