04 Vert times...

• Sponsors (?)

99+ Stock GT's are high 13's CAR'S.

Most guys run low 14's but they are high 13's car.

its all a matter of track prep, elevation, low temp sunny with no humidity and traction.

I ran 13.9@100 100% stock WITH perfect conditions.

So 13.4 with CAI and exhaust is not too too far fetched..but i'd like to see it :shrug:

AcE XBOX said:
No idea on the exhaust but its a side exhaust, sounds and looks nice. He said Gtech says he can run a 13.4

OH, now we learn that GTECH says he can run a 13.4

Gtech is wrong, therefore he is also wrong.

CAI-negligible
exhaust-negligible
14.4 would be my bet.

I just bought an '04 vert (auto). It's triple black with Bullit rims, and needless to say, I love it! Now, while I've never actually taken it to the track, I'd have to say that, from the seat of the pants feel, it would take Mother Theresa driving and God, Jesus and The Holy Ghost pushin', to get that car to break thought the 15's. Yeah, I love it, but it ain't no roadrocket.

I'VE GOT AN 01' VERT AND RUN 14.0'S. WITH THESE MODS*3.73'S,NITTO DR'S,BBK CAI,BBK 70MM TB, ACCUFAB PLENUM,GUTTED CATS WITH WELDED IN 40 SERIES FLOWMASTERS AND STEED TRI-AX AND I CAN'T DRIVE FOR *****. BEFORE THE MODS IT WAS GOING 14.50'S. I'M WITH EVERYONE ELSE, I'D HAVE TO SEE TO BELIEVE.

thx0258 said:
I just bought an '04 vert (auto). It's triple black with Bullit rims, and needless to say, I love it! Now, while I've never actually taken it to the track, I'd have to say that, from the seat of the pants feel, it would take Mother Theresa driving and God, Jesus and The Holy Ghost pushin', to get that car to break thought the 15's. Yeah, I love it, but it ain't no roadrocket.

The funniest post of the week! :rlaugh:

thx0258 said:

You are making me feel good about my 14.3

I ran 14.4s with a coupe 5spd...but it was kinda humid out and left full tire pressure in with 3/4s tank of fuel...on top of that it was my 1st time to the track(in the GT..second time ever to run).....it sounds to me that all the stangs are pretty evenly matched.

i'm glad i can make you laugh. i'd have better times if i could lauch better with spinning the crap out of the tires. even with a good burnout and slipping the clutch they spin. if you go into the 13's at englistown they toss you out if your vert doesn't have a roll bar. but i'm haven fun anyway.

nj01droptop said:
I'VE GOT AN 01' VERT AND RUN 14.0'S. WITH THESE MODS*3.73'S,NITTO DR'S,BBK CAI,BBK 70MM TB, ACCUFAB PLENUM,GUTTED CATS WITH WELDED IN 40 SERIES FLOWMASTERS AND STEED TRI-AX AND I CAN'T DRIVE FOR *****. BEFORE THE MODS IT WAS GOING 14.50'S. I'M WITH EVERYONE ELSE, I'D HAVE TO SEE TO BELIEVE.
yeah you need a little practice if you are only running 14.0s